Get to Know John Rogers Renovations
For nearly 25 years, John Rogers Renovations has been improving the communities of North Metro Atlanta and beyond. John Rogers Remodeling was founded in 1996. Since then, we have been helping to realize the dreams that Atlanta residents have for their homes. We offer a full range of remodeling services and have been recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for our outstanding craftsmanship and customer service. Our in-house design team will work with you to get all your ideas down on paper, formulate a streamlined plan of action and answer any questions you may have along the way. John Rogers Renovation is a full-service design and build team that utilizes modern drafting, planning technology and good old-fashioned renovation know-how to provide the best service to our customers. Learn more about our renovations in North Metro Atlanta today!
Whether it’s your first remodeling project or you have been around the remodeling block a few times already, you probably have important questions. At John Rogers Remodeling, we want our customers to be informed. Check out these frequently asked questions about remodeling.
- What Remodeling Services Do You Offer? Full design service, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, outdoor living spaces design and remodeling and house painting service.
- How Long Does Kitchen/Bathroom Renovation Take? There is no universal timeframe. It all depends on the scale of the job, materials needed, and scheduling. However, kitchens and bathrooms generally take around two months.
- How Can I Prepare for Kitchen/Bathroom Remodeling? The best way to prepare is to consult with us. Our remodeling process is very hands-on. Before the project begins, we can tell you what to expect, how you may prep your home and give you design ideas. It would be a good idea to have your own ideas to tell us about, too!
- What Does Kitchen Remodeling Involve? It can involve everything from cabinetry, painting, electrical work, plumbing, flooring, drywall work, countertops, appliance installation, backsplashes and demolition.
- Does Kitchen Remodeling Improve Home Value? Our kitchen remodels will most certainly add value to your home.
- Cabinet Refacing or Painting? Painting is the more cost-effective option, but it will not fix damage to the wood like dents and scratches that refacing will. However, we do not offer refacing cabinets.
- What Does a Full Bathroom Remodel Involve? A full bathroom remodel will include toilet replacement, vanity replacement, new flooring, new shower/tub, lighting, new cabinets, new countertops and new faucets.
- Do You Offer Warranties? Yes. In addition to all manufacturer warranties on materials, we provide a three-year workmanship warranty.
- Are You Licensed and Insured? Yes. John Rogers Renovations is fully licensed and insured with the state of Georgia.
- Can You Help Me with Design Ideas? Absolutely. We are a professional design and build firm and we’re ready to help you come up with a design plan and flesh out your own ideas.
With You Every Step of the Way
Here at John Rogers Renovations, we work closely with all of our customers. We know that remodels can be stressful, but we believe they should be exciting. Our hands-on team will be there for you at every phase to make sure all your questions are answered, and all your concerns are allayed. We are Atlanta’s choice for home remodeling contractor services. Schedule your consultation to get your project started today!